Saturday, November 24, 2012

Skull nails


Diamond Skull Sparkle 


I know this is WAAAAAAAAAAY late! I debated even putting this up at all. 
But I figured why the heck not , I really had fun doing this mani for Halloween . 






I used LA colors glitter top coat . The bottle  didn't have a name or number on it



The black polish with fine silver glitter was Sally Hansen Diamond Strength #94






Seche Vite Top coat







For the skull I used a Bundle Monster   plate 






For the eyes of the skull I used 1mm stones from Born Pretty store









I tried to take the photo from different lighting and angles so that you guys can see all the sparkles 




























Sorry for the delayed post hahah buttttt I guess better late then never . Have a great weekend everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment